As mentioned in my first blog post for Valentine’s Craft Ideas, I won’t be doing this in alphabetical order because some of my entries here require time. So I will only craft for each letter depending of the vacant time that I have.
So let’s jump to V…
V is for Votive Candle Holder
Votive candle according to dictionary.com:
- Make different sizes of heart shapes using the pink and red tissue.
- Cut strips of white tissue.
- Spread glue inside the empty baby food jar.
- Then alternately place the heart shapes. Let it dry.
- Spread another layer of glue.
- Then place the strips of white tissue paper.
- Cut the excess strips.
- Secure with another layer of glue. Let it dry completely
- Put the candle inside the jar.
More Ey to Zee Valentine’s Craft Ideas by clinking the picture below.