This Ey to Zee Valentine’s Craft Ideas is indeed a very challenging task. But I have the will to finish it. Feeling inlove? Hahaha not the way that you think. Feeling inlove, like happiness, is an inside job. Besides we have to love ourselves first so that we can radiate the love from within to others. So spreading some love from the bottom of my heart to everyone.
Let’s start the challenge with letter A. (By the way, this Ey to Zee Valentine’s Craft Ideas is not in order.)
A is for Accordion Heart
Surprise your crush with this accordion heart card expressing that “your heart expands when you see her”…. *wink*
The buckle metal is from an old sandal. It serves as a lock of the card. The lock means, “your heart is exclusive for her”
When you open the card it can be spread, thus you can write you message longer.
How to Make The Accordion Heart Card
(P.S. I should have make a video of how to make this card. My instruction below sucks. Sorry…. I will find time to create one.)
- Fold a piece of paper like a fan. I folded mine with a width of an inch.
- Find the center of the folded paper. And divide the folds into two.
- Make a heart shape and cut the middle, length twice.
- Glue the half to the first half of the accordion paper and the other side to the other half of the folded paper.
- Cut the paper according to heart shape.
- Then accessorize it with ribbon or buckle to close the card.